|Version 7 (modified by dmisev, 8 months ago) (diff)|
Download Preconfectioned rasdaman VM
This is the easiest way of obtaining rasdaman. The preconfectioned VM has a running rasdaman system with a database already containing sample data for experimentation.
rasdaman 9.3 VM image
A recent rasdaman VM disk image can be downloaded from here. Unzip the archive and then follow instructions on how to use it with:
- Minimum disk space: ~5.0G
- Minimum RAM: 2GB
- Architecture: x86_64 (i.e. 64bit)
Login credentials: rasdaman/rasdaman
Once started, the VM will launch a browser with tabs giving you access to
- a Web client accessing the VM-local rasdaman database with some sample n-D geo data, using Web requests adhering to the OGC W*s standards (details)
- the rasdaman installation directory in the VM, /opt/rasdaman
- the rasdaman documentation starting point
rasdaman @ OSGeo Live
A complete VM with all OSGeo certified tools, including rasdaman, is available for download at live.osgeo.org. Be aware that this installation relies on the OSGeo release cycle and, therefore, will usually not reflect the latest software state.