|Version 1 (modified by pbaumann, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Rasdaman Contributor Agreement v1.0
These terms apply to your contribution of materials to a product or project owned or managed by us ('project'), and set out the intellect ual property rights you grant to us (rasdaman GmbH) in the contributed materials. If this contribution is on behalf of a company, the term 'you' will also mean the company you identify below. If you agree to be bound by these terms, fill in the information requested below and provide your signature. Alternatively, when provided together with a submission of your contribution by email, you agree to be bound by the agreement as it can be downloaded from www.rasdaman.org and that no other terms potentially supplied with your submission in addition apply.
Read this agreement carefully before signing and/or submitting.
- The term 'contribution' means any source code, object code, patch, tool, sample, graphic, specification, manual, documentation, or
any other material posted or submitted by you to a project.
- With respect to any worldwide copyrights, or copyright applications and registrations, in your contribution:
- you hereby assign to us joint ownership, and to the extent that such assignment is or becomes invalid, ineffective or unenforceab
le, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, no-charge, royalty-free, unrestricted license to exercise all rights under those copyrights. This includes, at our option, the right to sublicense these same rights to third parties through multi ple levels of sublicensees or other licensing arrangements;
- you agree that each of us can do all things in relation to your contribution as if each of us were the sole owners, and if one of
- With respect to your contribution, you represent that:
- it is an original work and that you can legally grant the rights set out in these terms;
- it does not to the best of your knowledge violate any third party's copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual proper
ty rights; and
- you are authorized to sign this contract on behalf of your company (if identified below).
- These terms will be governed by the laws of Germany. Any choice of law rules will not apply.