|Reported by:||vliaukevich||Owned by:||dmisev|
Description (last modified by dmisev)
There are some places, where rasserver leaks memory.
- Type::getTypeStructure method returns a pointer, which should be freed by the caller. In QtMDD constructor this pointer is not freed.
- BLOBTile::initStorage duplicates FILEDATADIR string and doesn't free the memory
- QueryTree::evaluateUpdate returns a pointer to a vector, which is not freed later by the caller
In general, we should integrate a valgrind test with directql in the systemtest.
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 21 months ago by dmisev
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone set to 9.1
- Owner changed from vliaukevich to dmisev
- Status changed from new to assigned