WCS format extensions should be merged into one class
|Reported by:||dmisev||Owned by:||stimilsina|
|Keywords:||Cc:||mdumitru, vmerticariu, pbaumann|
Description (last modified by dmisev)
GTiff, JPEG2000, NetCDF, are duplicates with subtle differences. So we should refactor and parametrize into a single class.
Ultimately I think it's best to support these formats in WCPS, and simply translate to encode the WCS request. But it means adding support for GML output and multipart in WCPS.
Change History (8)
comment:3 Changed 18 months ago by dmisev
- Owner changed from pcampalani to bphamhuu
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:7 Changed 9 months ago by dmisev
- Cc mdumitru vmerticariu pbaumann added
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 9.2 to 9.3