WCPS1.5_WCPS domain metadata expression inside interval
|Reported by:||pcampalani||Owned by:||bphamhuu|
|Keywords:||domain interval||Cc:||pbaumann, vmerticariu, mdumitru|
Description (last modified by pcampalani)
domain expressions are not correctly mapped to RasQL queries.
WCPS grammar says:
dimensionIntervalExpr: scalarExpr : scalarExpr | _domain_ ( coverageName , axisName , crsName )
But then the output of the domain metadata expression is not translated to a proper subset in RasQL: it is pasted onto the query instead, causing error.
for c in (eobstest) return encode( c[Lat( domain(c, Lat, "http://localhost:8090/def/crs/EPSG/0/4326") )] , "csv") WCPS Error: Could not evaluate rasdaman query: 'select csv((c) [*:*,*:*,(-40.5,75.5)]) from eobstest AS c'
...is translated to:
--- select csv((c) [*:*,*:*,(-40.5,75.5)]) from eobstest AS c +++ select csv((c) [*:*,*:*,0:231)]) from eobstest AS c
@Peter: regarding the WCPS standard: I believe imageCrsDomain( coverageExpr , axisName ) should be allowed as well, for WCPS 2.0 ?
dimensionIntervalExpr: scalarExpr : scalarExpr | _domain_ ( coverageName , axisName , crsName ) | _imageCrsDomain_ ( coverageName , axisName )
Change History (14)
comment:9 Changed 16 months ago by dmisev
- Owner changed from pcampalani to mdumitru
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:10 Changed 14 months ago by bphamhuu
- Cc mantovani@… removed
- Milestone changed from Future to 10.0
- Summary changed from WCPS domain metadata expression inside interval to WCPS1.5_WCPS domain metadata expression inside interval
comment:11 Changed 13 months ago by bphamhuu
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:12 Changed 13 months ago by bphamhuu
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:13 Changed 13 months ago by bphamhuu
- Owner changed from mdumitru to bphamhuu
- Status changed from reopened to assigned