WCS client: small corrections
|Reported by:||pbaumann||Owned by:||bphamhuu|
Description (last modified by pbaumann)
- there should be a way to select the protocol (GET, POST, SOAP, REST); can be packaged into a section "protocol binding extension"
- going to http://ows.rasdaman.org/rasdaman/ows and doing a GetCapabilities? I can pick any functionality except GetCoverage?. Obviously doing a DescibeCov? first is required by the client. This should not be the case.
- HTML title says "petascope web client", should be: "rasdaman OGC Web service client"
Please fix asap as in Testbed 12 it will be used by the OGC experts.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 12 months ago by pbaumann
- Complexity changed from Trivial to Easy
- Description modified (diff)
comment:4 Changed 4 months ago by dmisev
- Owner changed from atoader to vmerticariu
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 4 months ago by bphamhuu
- Cc mdumitru removed
- Complexity changed from Easy to Medium
- Keywords wcs client added
- Milestone changed from 10.0 to 9.3
- Owner changed from vmerticariu to bphamhuu
- Version 9.1.0 deleted
comment:6 Changed 2 months ago by bphamhuu
- Milestone changed from 9.3 to 9.4
- Version set to development
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.