Petascope_insertdemo.sh switch to wcst_import
|Reported by:||mdumitru||Owned by:||bphamhuu|
|Keywords:||Cc:||dmisev, pbaumann, vmerticariu|
In the rasdaman installer there is an option called "petascope_demo_data" which when enabled would add some demo data into petascope.
I initially thought to use the petascope_insertdemo.sh script, but it uses rasimport which in turn would mean I have to setup the rasimport utility as well in the installer. Options:
- As we don't support it anymore I think it should be replace with a wcst_import call instead. This would make things easier for the installer as well.
- The alternative is to install rasimport as well using the installer.
Please vote for one of the options :)
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 15 months ago by dmisev
- Component changed from undecided to petascope
- Milestone set to 9.2
- Owner changed from mdumitru to bphamhuu
- Status changed from new to assigned