Enable conditional compilation for common
|Reported by:||atoader||Owned by:||gmerticariu|
The purpose of common is to contain functionality used in the server and the client.
At the moment it is only compiled if RASNET is enabled. It should be compiled when RASNET is disabled with the RASNET specific functionality left out.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 17 months ago by mdumitru
- Owner changed from dmisev to gmerticariu
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 17 months ago by dmisev
- Component changed from undecided to autotools
- Milestone changed from 9.2 to 9.1.x
- Priority changed from major to critical